Top Ten reasons why your workstation is causing your Neck, Mid back pain and the unattractive "granny hump".
- Number 10 Your key board IS NOT angled downward
- Number 9 Your line of vision IS NOT 2-3 inches above the top of your monitor
- Number 8 Your monitor IS NOT directly in front of you
- Number 7 You DO NOT have elbow rests
- Number 6 Your chair's seat height is WRONG
- Number 5 Your chair DOES NOT support YOUR inner frame work (spine)
- Number 4 Your chairs seat DOES NOT slope forward or back
- Number 3 You DO NOT have a Document holder - prevents looking down
- Number 2 You DID NOT factor in your bi-focal.
- Number 1 YOU DID NOT THINK any of this stuff matters. (pure silliness)
There is more to setting up a workstation then what I just gave you in these pictures..... MUCH MORE.
When we have a consult with a prospective patient, one of the issues we address is their work station. I request that they take photos "candid" of their work station and them using their work station.
Because, I can evaluate their workstation and point out exactly where they are making mistakes that are causing their PAIN.
More information, call 465-5358 and set up a consult... which is ONLY a conversation NOT a commitment. (special thanks to Cornell University)
Dr. Chris and the "CREW"